Who is John Chow?
For those who knows me, I usually don’t promote other people product unless I see some real value in the product itself. Today, I want to share with you one of these products I come across lately that made it to my white list. The product is called Blogging with John Chow(TM) and it is a value buy.
John Chow is a popular blogger in the World of internet marketing. John has been blogging for six plus years and has been able to generate some handsome passive income online via his personal blog JohnChow.com. The blog itself received approximately 250k visitors on a daily basis.
How to make money from blogging has always been a challenge for many bloggers. There are many ways to monetize your blogs but you need to know what to blog about and how to properly structure your blog in the right way.
Many beginners are struggling to find the right topic to kick start their first blog, and I am glad that John unselfishly revealed lots of his best kept secrets in his course and I am sure many of my subscribers will be able to benefit from his teachings.
What is Blogging With John Chow (TM)?
Blogging with John Chow (TM) is the flagship product of John Chow. Drawing on John expertise as a Worldclass blogger, he decided to put together his blogging blueprint and named it: Blogging with John Chow (TM).
Prior to venturing into the World of blogging, John used to work in the Corporate World for awhile. After getting tired of the 9-5 job, he ventured into the World of blogging.
After many years of blogging online, today John is making an average of $40,000 per month purely from blogging from his home office. And he only works for 2-3 hrs per day at most.
These days, John spends most of his time summering around Vancouver and California. He is also a re-known speaker and popular blogger voted by many internet related publications and marketing authority.
What is Inside the Blueprint?
Blogging With John Chow is a complete blogging blueprint for newbies and advanced marketer. The product is priced at $37 dollars. It is available in digital downloadable pdf ebook format and comes with a 60 days money back guarantee.
There is also optional monthly membership which you can choose to enroll to receive private coaching from John Chow. If you are new to blogging, the membership area will be of great value to you.
You can purchase the course directly from (www.BloggingWithJohnChow.com). The aim of the course is to teach you how to set up a profitable blog and how to market your blog for many years down the road.
Here is An Overview of the System:
- A complete Blogging system from A-Z.
- Detailed PDF ebook on how to setup a blog PLUS instrumental step by step video tutorials.
- Basic email marketing and how to use tools like Aweber to set up your auto responders
- How to brand your website and establish long term credentials.
- Monetization technique PLUS how to get traffic to your blog etc.
John Chow Blogging System is available to download online upon purchase. In its membership area, John provides a step by step comprehensive manual training including topics such as how to set up your blog using WordPress, tips on successful blogging, social media strategy, traffic generation approach and etc.
One interesting fact about the course is you don`t have to be a technical savvy to setup your first blog. Additionally, the course also furnish you a 30 Days Action Plan and a checklist to stick to, so make sure you don’t jump the gun.
What is Inside Blogging with John Chow (TM)?
There are 9 module perfectly setup for user so you can dive into the course step by step.
- Module 1 talks about how to choose a topic in line with your interest and how you should brand your blog
- Module 2 is the standard procedure detailing how to setup your blog including hosting, domain and WP plug ins etc.
- Module 3 detailing why you should blog with your heart not for money. I like the way John said about the “7 habits of successful bloggers.”
- Module 4 is about content writing. There are various ways to add quality content to your blog. I pick up a few tips on podcast strategy and interviewing the experts
- Module 5 concentrates on list building strategy and the fundamental of email marketing. In this chapter, John Chow reveals the 3 steps to list building and 6 approaches to offer valuable information to your readers. Pretty insightful.
- Module 6 touch based on how to monetize your blog via various ways.
- Module 7 is about customer relationship management. In this chapter, John further drilled down to how to increase RSS subscribers and use social media to network with other successful bloggers.
- Module 8 cornered around natural link building concept. I like the way John talked about organic link juice. Natural link building has always been the way I recommend when comes to link building. You can find more of my discussion on “is SEO dead” for more information.
- Module 9 is centered around action plans and tracking. The last module is pretty much setting the expectation right. Do not jump the gun and be sure to adhere to your daily goals.
Here is NOT what Blogging with John Chow(TM) offered:
- A get rich quick money making blogging course.
- A plug in automated system that set you free and make money in the first 24 hrs
- Auto blogging software that scrape content from the web
Does blogging with John Chow work and is it a legitimate course? Yes it is. Regardless you are newbies or advanced marketers, I am sure you will pick up a few valuable tips from John. The course is put together for serious individuals who want to learn more about how to make money online via blogging, and it is a legitimate work at home blogging blueprint.
If you are still struggling to make money from your blog, I would urge you to checkout blogging with John Chow (TM). This is a practical blogging blueprint and I highly recommend it. Anyway, I hope my review help. Blogging with John Chow (TM) is definitely worth checking out for sure!
To your blogging success!
Internet Marketing Blog dedicated to Online Entrepreneur, Blogger and Marketer
Follow me on Google Plus+
Incoming search terms:
- john chow
- blogging with john chow
- john chow blog